Buildings and Contents Insurance

As a Homeowner you need to take action to protect your property. Home insurance, often taken out with a mortgage, will cover the cost of repairing damages to your home should an accident occur. Please note that Buildings Insurance is a mandatory requirement if buying your home with any mortgage lender.

Ballymena Mortgage & Financial Services will provide you with home insurance and contents insurance that protects you as a result of fire damage to your home, natural disaster and weather related accidents, break-ins and other events like riots, blasts and sabotage.

Talk to us today about putting a plan in place, and together we can help give you added comfort when facing the future.

Request a callback

    Contact our mortgage & insurance experts